FOSDA has chosen to focus on three principle programme areas within the broader theme of Human Security
Promoting Good Governance
Promoting governance that is participatory, equitable, transparent, accountable, and effective for sustainable development at local and national levels.
Improving Gender Equality
Working towards gender equality at all levels of decision making and the corresponding shift towards equal representation of men and women.
Promoting Peace & Security
Conflict prevention, peace building and the support of initiatives to reduce and eliminate threats to human security.
- FOSDA HOLDS NATIONAL WORKSHOP FOR FEMALES ON LEADERSHIP SKILLS
- FOSDA Participates in ECOWAS Validation Workshop on Gender Mainstreaming in Small Arms Control Baseline report
- FOSDA TRAINS YOUNG LEADERS IN GREATER ACCRA AND ASHANTI REGION
- CSOs Coalition Urges Government To Engage Youth In Education Policy-Making Processes
- Volta Regional Youth Accountability Forum On Education